This Return & Refund Policy applies to online purchases through;
- We offer replacements, store credits or refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Refund Policy (“Policy”).
- Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand your rights and what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
- For all claims please email us stating your order number and request for an RA (Return Authorisation) number. Returns that do not have an RA number will not be accepted and sent back to customer at their expense.
How are you protected
- You are protected based on the Australian Consumer Laws.
- Our products and services come with a guarantee that covers the following instances;
- Product Failure.
- Damage during shipping.
- Products received that do not match product description.
- Service not functioning as set out in Service offering.
- You are entitled to one of the following options in the event you request a Return, Refund, or Exchange. The result of this request will be based on an inspection of the failed or damaged product or service by Motorind;
- You receive your money back, in the same form as the product was paid.
- Product Replacement.
- Motorind sends you a replacement item the same as you originally purchased.
- Exchange/Store Credit
- Motorind offers you a credit within the store for a further purchase based at the same value as your originally purchased item.
- If a manufacturing fault occurs under normal use (not including general wear and tear) please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your order and a detailed description & images of the fault. Returns will not be honoured if the item has been mistreated.
Cancellation of service or change of mind
- Unfortunately, we don’t offer a refund if you change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
- If have purchased one of the services that Motorind offers and then decide that you no longer wish to continue using this service, no further charges will be applied or charged to you. However, the period remaining on the existing service would not be refunded.
Products Damaged During Delivery
- In the unlikely event your product gets damaged during delivery;
- Please contact us within 14 days of receiving the damaged product and request for an RA (Return Authorisation) number.
- Any damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the damaged product.
- Motorind will arrange to replace your damaged product, refund your purchase price or offer you an in store credit at the same price as the originally purchased item, provided that you have contacted us within 14 days from the date of receipt/delivery of the damaged product.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, Motorind may refuse to provide a replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the product in a way which caused damage.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner that is outside the normal provided service offerings by Motorind.
- Any other exceptions applied under the Australian Consumer Law.
Shipping and Returns
- In the event that a product you have purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees as mentioned within this Policy or under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear the cost of shipping a replacement item to you.
- Consumer Guarantees as mentioned within this Policy or under the Australian Consumer Law, we shall bear the cost of shipping a replacement item to you.
- The initial cost of returning a damaged, failed or a product that does not match the product description within our store is the responsibility of the customer.
- This saves time and possible confusion in the return of the damaged product to Motorind and a speedier response to your claim.
- You the customer are responsible for organising the returned product in a manner to not cause any further damage to the product. If no due care is taken in the return of the damaged product then further consideration will be added in relation to the eligibility of your claim.
- Reimbursement of the postage/shipping costs will be returned to you If the returned product is eligible for a replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law). Motorind will reimburse you the customer the full, reasonable cost of postage, shipping or transportation for the returned product to motorind.
- Once Motorind has received the damaged product we will inspect the item, if the item and your claim is found not to be eligible for replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy, (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of the return postage/shipping of the item back to you, and would not be eligible to claim the initial postage/shipping of the product for assessment/inspection.
- Motorind is not liable for the loss of an item being returned and we strongly recommend that you return it using registered mail, additionally If the item you are returning is above $75.00 it is recommended that you ship the item with a tracking number.
- We cannot process your return until we receive your goods via post.
- We aim to reply to your initial request for replacement or refund via email within 1-3 days. If you have not received a reply from us within this period please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to process replacement items or refunds within 1-5 days of the damaged or failed item being received by the Motorind staff for initial inspection. A determination as to the condition and possible failure of the product will be made and a reply email will be sent to you regarding our finding and the status of your request for replacement or refund.
How to Return Products
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: MOTORIND.com P.O. Box 2690 Conder. Canberra ACT. 2906 Australia.
- Motorind strongly recommends when shipping an item for return that you return it using registered mail, additionally If the item you are returning is above $75.00 it is recommended that you ship the item with a tracking number.
- You can contact us any time via email@example.com to discuss your claim or issues with your return.
- Unless otherwise defined Motorind shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
- To be eligible for a replacement or refund, you must provide proof of purchase. A copy of your Receipt/Order number is required to request a claim and receive an RA via email. When shipping the product for return a copy of your purchase Receipt/Oder is to accompany the returned item.
- If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any replacement or refund, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU
The Motorind Team